Monday, June 23, 2014

OOTD: A typical day at uni

Yeah, I forgot to post yesterday.....*runs and hides in shame*

I wanted to post an outfit today of something a little more streamlined, a little more casual and much more relaxed then a lot of the outfits I post here. The truth is I'm at uni 5 days a week, and in terms of practicality that can make it hard to wear something elaborate or fancy. In light of this, I wanted to show you all the kind of look I have been going for in general the last few weeks of uni:





Those jeggings have finally died on me - there are holes on the back where my pockets are, and they're no longer wearable. I also recently had my absolute favourite pair of black skinny jeans ever wear out on me - there's a large fray where my bottom is and my mum informed me its not fixable. So I guess this gives me a great reason to go shopping soon >:)

I'm generally very laid back when I go to uni - jeans and a shirt, sometimes I'll pick a pair of combat boots or my hellraisers if I'm especially daring, and if it's cold I don't leave the house without a scarf. This particular one has been in my collection for about 5 years now and still going strong.

What kind of style do you have when you're at school? Are you able to dress freely, are there any dress codes you have to follow, or do you feel like you're less adventurous with your clothing choices for practicality?

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment