Saturday, March 15, 2014

OOTD: Aviators, skinny jeans and sky-high heels

Happy Saturday everyone! It's the weekend, finally, and I threw together an outfit which I think is great for a house party or any generic casual night out:





SUPRE Singlet, Brandless aviators/skinny jeans, NOVO Heels, EBAY Jewellery




I feel like doing some serious air guitar whenever I have my aviators on. I topped my very simple singlet + jeans combo off with some silver toned jewellery and a pair of heels that I bought on sale a while ago for only $20! Such a steal, how could I possibly say no?! I also love the neckline of the singlet, it's a little sporty but looks feminine and well put together at the same time.

Here is a close-up of the shoes I'm wearing - they're quite tall and I'm quite the klutz so I only wear these out when I know I won't be doing too much walking:



Do you have any go-to items for a casual night out? Are you a jeans or dress kind of girl? I'm personally a bit of both. Hope you all enjoyed reading!

Until next time,

xx Yvonne

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! And I love dresses but I'm more towards jeans kind of gal.

    Lilly.
    http://hellolillyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete