Sunday, March 16, 2014

Musings: Hair Styles & Length

I've been wearing my hair reasonably long recently as my sister would like me to wear it this way (because I'm going to be a bridesmaid at her wedding!). It's definitely been on my mind to get it cut either when the wedding has gone by or at the start of spring. Deciding on a style or even just a length is something I usually struggle with so I'm starting to think about it and gather ideas now.

Here's a quick look at some ways I've worn my hair:


When I was younger, I had much longer hair but I definitely prefer shorter styles. Sometimes I worry that perhaps I should be growing it out because it's meant to be more appealing - then I realise as long as I'm happy with how it looks, it's silly to worry. 

Here's a quick collection of photos that have hair styles I admire:
Note: Collected off google, I do not own these photos. 
 

These styles are possibly a bit too high maintenance for me though. I tend to just run out in the morning with just a quick brush so I don't often have nicely straightened or perfect curls. Luckily, I have a few natural waves and it's not the worst thing I can do. What do you think/How do you wear your hair? How much time will you put into maintaining a style?

No comments:

Post a Comment